Gillette Foam Cans Explode!

Still sick!I am taking Paracetamol instead of vitamin tablets.I will better tomorrow.I spent most of my time in bed.But yeah of late i have been having a lot "Train" dreams.Its fun because i am getting to see so many new faces and places.It got crazy at times when i had only one ticket knowing the fact that i had to change trains.It was exhausting when i woke up.

Finally i wakeup to find out that the new season of Bones and House have already started!.House is the same ol bloke.

I am making an effort to track the New England Patriots.It was sad they lost against the Miami Dolphins.I would probably add a widget on the blog to keep me up to date on that.

Ok todays Breaking news.Gillette shaving Foams cans Explode.Seriously these cans are made of steel(or something that rusts) and not aluminum.The walls of the can gave in and exploded the foam everywhere.Luckily no one was in the bathroom.But i can't help laughing just imagining a person in there.I would have pooped in my pants if anything like that would have happened.hehe!

Todays funny video Ninja Cat
Later

No comments: